Friday, July 08, 2005

Godlike


Godlike
Originally uploaded by Canon Fodder.
Finally I am recognised by others of note that I truly am Godlike! In all honesty I was as surprised as anyone when the computer screamed out that word. I was still on a high from making Rampage. So can I still call myself Canon Fodder? Can canon fodder be Godlike? Each time you are killed, or if you kill someone in Unreal it puts the message on the screen, “You were killed by…” with the name of the perpetrator inserted where the dots are. It is just begging for a humorous name. Jake simply calls himself “A Ten Year Old” so that each victim is told, “You were killed by A Ten Year Old.” I’ve seen others called Accident, Mistake, A Virus and Greed. But if I rename myself what should I choose? Syphilis has sprung to mind as has God. A large selection of improbable murderers seem promising, such as Bambi or Tinky Winki, but I don’t think I want to go around with an alias of Tinky Winky. I’m going to give this some thought, but if you have any suggestions just click on the envelope to the right of the word comments just below this article.

No comments: