Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Still here!

Well I've been told off by loads of people for not keeping this up. so sorry to all those readers who have been waiting for my next post. But no... Should it be Hooray! For here it is in all its glory. Words in a row by wonderful me.

So what has been happening in my little world that has kept me so busy that I had no time to write?

LOADS!

Let me give you a sample of a recent day...

Get up a 6.00am to be in work for 7.00am. Work until 4.30pm. Arrive home and fix broken vacuum cleaner with parts that have arrived by post. Start to fix washing machine with some more parts. Stop to take some post down to post-office for Lorii. Return and finish fixing washing machine. Take Lorii to work at the Hotel. Return and help kids construct weight bench so they can do bench presses and the like. Cook kids and my dinner. Go for bike ride with kids to far end of prom. On return fetch Lorii from work. Cook Lorii a dinner. Shower and fall into bed exhausted around 1.00am to similar the next day!

No every day is like this... Sometimes I get to sleep.

Lorii is still very poorly. The Doc upped her pain meds today, and arranged a appointment with a gynecologist in about three weeks.

Katie is at a sleep over with a friend, so I'm just cooking for three tonight.

Will make a more coherent entry when |I have more time....

No comments: