Sunday, February 04, 2007

Gosh! Who knew?


Gosh! Who knew?
Originally uploaded by Canon Fodder.
As you may be aware from a brief scan of this Blog I post my pictures on Flickr. On Flickr there is a feature where you can explore the best and most interesting pictures uploaded in the last seven days. Since this was started I have yearned to have my pictures included on this page. To have my pictures listed there would be some kind of validation from my peers that I can take a half decent photograph. Petty and vain I know, but I am only human and everybody craves a pat on the head from time to time.
So imagine my surprise when I discover today that I have already achieved this goal. Not just once, but nine times!
Bathe in my smugness you mere mortals! For I am a Photography God! Mwah ha ha ha.
Actually I'm a bit lucky as one of those pictures was taken by a satellite in space!

No comments: