Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Catching up... again!

So.. had a bit of a bump on the M5; heavy traffic, guy in front stops suddenly, so do I, the three behind me don't! Not until they've used up all the space between us anyway. :( The car was written off; huge argument with the insurance company of the driver behind me (Who had admitted liability.) over the value of my car. Finally settled on a price I'm not entirely happy with but still twice their first offer. So now I'm looking for a new car....

Finally got the Wyred Slave site up and running. There is a link on the right I'd appreciate all readers clicking, even if you don't need a steel locking collar for your slave. To be honest I just need the traffic to boost my rankings in the search engines. I'm really pleased with it as Lorii has done a great job, even to the point of a shopping cart and credit card facilities! So now I'm a shop keeper again, almost takes me back to the days I helped Uncle Ron run the stall on Petticoat Lane Market.

Katie has decided she wants to pursue art for her degree. So now she needs to do a foundation course before the university of her choice will admit her. That happens in Blackpool, so she will be at home one more year than we thought, before she flies the nest.

No comments: