Friday, August 28, 2009

Quandry


Engraving
Originally uploaded by Canon Fodder
So I got an email this morning, on Flickr, warning me that it against the (flickr) rules to post pictures for commercial purposes. So I've just dutifully removed all the links I put in the comments back to Wyred Slave. The truth is that the pictures of Katie I have recently posted were taken for a planned update of the website. But I was dead chuffed at how well they had turned out, and wanted to... Well I supose the honest thing to say here is show off! I mean, hell, Katie looks so God damned good. She has a talent for sitting in front of a camera and looking beautiful! Ironically the whole performace leaves her cold, so there is little chance if a career in modeling. Still, at least Katie got to find that out early on. So the pictures posted on Flickr are just the tip of the iceberg. I've loads more, and once the update goes live, you'll be able to see them all there.

No comments: