Friday, April 06, 2007

Aspects of Reality

Katie wrote a comic! Actually Katie is in the process of writing a Graphic Novel and has placed the first pages on the web. I'm impressed, but then I'm biased, as I'm her Dad. So take a look at Aspects of Reality. I've also put a link on the right, so once this post is old news, you can still find her site. But I'm guessing a lot of you will be bookmarking her Novel so you can go straight to it.

Katie has been doing well at school and we had a "Parents Evening" recently. Luckily Katie does not put us through the trauma I subjected my parents to. In fact I'm still glowing from the praise awarded Katie by her English teacher; "Katies' course work will get het an A* for her GCSE. If we were to take the same work to College it would receive, a Grade A, A-level. IF we then took her work to University it would get her a First." When Katie heard that her head swelled so large she banged it getting into the car going home!

No comments: