Sunday, May 13, 2007

Oven

Well our oven died on Friday. So we've bought a new one and a new hob too. The oven I had installed in seconds, the only hitch being the lack of even a mains cable on the new oven. But I simpley removed both plug and cable from the out going unit and Robert was my Mothers Brother! The hob though is a different kettle of fish altogether. That is going to require a Corgi certified Gas fitter. I was amazed to find that, unlike cookers, hobs don't have flexible hoses to connect. Or if they normally do; my existing unit and my new one don't. So I can't install my hob. Ho hum.

Lorii gets the results to her second scan tomorrow. I'm not too worried; as they have left it nearly a month after the scan to tell her. I'm sure if they had spotted anything to worry about they would have called her in much sooner.

No comments: