Sunday, December 30, 2007

Photography


Dog Walkers III
Originally uploaded by Canon Fodder
Went out to try my new filters today. I got a neutral density filter and a R27 infrared filter. It turns out the beach is not the place to experiment with infrared photography, and the neutral density filter did not alow me to slow the shutter as much as I wanted. I did manage to take a couple of good pictures; the one here and another that you can view from my flickr site.

For those looking for news on Lorii. Bizarrely she hurts more now than earlier, but this is probably things healing up and letting her know they are back! She's not quite up to making the trek up the steep attic stairs to the computer. But as soon as she is, Lorii will be e-mailing you all to let you know how she is doing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.