Sunday, April 10, 2005

Lunar

I had a storming game of Unreal last night, The map was Lunar and my team won. But better than that, I was the best player on my team. The secret was we worked as a team, with me as leader! I like Lunar and if it is played properly it is easy to win. On a personel level I made a point of charging down the map and firing at the enemies node. It did not matter if I was killed without fragging one of them, as the point is to make the other team spawn back at their core. Once the opposition were on the back foot it was just a matter of advising my team mates, which were the best weapons to use. Three players scored higher than me. But I think that was only because of the abandon some of my side showed when charging down the bottleneck to the enemies’ core. It was a real blast and I’m still on a high from it now!

No comments: