Monday, September 11, 2006

Unreal Tournament 2007

Now the masthead to this blog proclaims me to be a 40 year old child who likes to play Unreal Tournament. Which is true. So that inner child in me is really excited right now because I’ve just seen a trailer for the latest version of the game. Now I know I’ve just posted three movies prior to this entry; but I just have to share! Having viewed this trailer I’m now bursting to know; when it will go on sale, will there be a Mac version, will my Mac be up to running it, how much is it going to cost (I’m willing to trade my smallest child I think.) and do you think Lorii will mind if I disappear with the computer to learn all the new maps, wepons and vehicles for six months or so? For those of you who have been reading my blog without an understanding of what Unreal Tournament is about the following trailer may give you a small inkling as to what I’m ranting on about…

No comments: